Data Protection Declaration
- Personal Data We, Algordanza AG, collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or order for the purposes agreed with you or if any other legal basis in accordance with the GDPR exists; this in compliance with data protection and civil law provisions.Only such personal data is collected which is necessary for the execution and processing of our services or which you have made available to us voluntarily.Personal data are all data that contain individual details about personal or factual circumstances, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, video recordings and photos. Sensitive data, such as the date of birth and death of a family member or the relationship with the deceased, are also included.
- Disclosure and DeletionAs the principal or, in general, as the data subject, you have the right to information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of data processing, as well as the right to correction, data transmission, objection, restriction of processing and blocking or deletion of incorrect or inadmissibly processed data.As far as changes of your personal data arise, we ask for appropriate communication.You have the right to revoke your consent to the use of your personal data at any time. Your submission for information, deletion, correction, objection and/or data transmission, in the latter case, unless this would cause a disproportionate effort, may be addressed to the address stated in point 11 of this declaration.If you believe that the processing of your personal data by us violates applicable data protection law or that your data protection claims have been violated in any other way, you may complain to the competent supervisory authority. In Austria, the data protection authority is responsible for this, in Germany the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection and in Switzerland the Data Protection Commissioner of the Canton of Grisons.
- Data Security Your personal data is protected by appropriate organizational and technical precautions. These precautions concern in particular the protection against unauthorised, illegal or also accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation of the data.Notwithstanding all efforts to maintain a consistently high level of due diligence, the possibility cannot be excluded that information that you provide to us via the Internet may be viewed and used by others.Please note that we therefore accept no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission and/or unauthorised access by third parties not caused by us (e.g. hacking of email accounts or telephone, interception of faxes).
- Use of Data We will not process the data provided to us for purposes other than those covered by the contract or by your consent or otherwise by a provision in accordance with the GDPR. Excluded from this is the use for statistical purposes, provided and after the data provided has been made anonymous.
- Transmission of Data to Third Parties To fulfil your order it may also be necessary to pass on your data to third parties (e.g. crematories, funeral parlours, partners & agents, insurance companies, service providers to whom we make data available, etc.) or authorities. Your data will only be forwarded in line with the GDPR, in particular to fulfil your order or with your prior consent.Some of the above recipients of your personal data are outside your country or process your personal data in that country. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that of Germany, Austria and Switzerland. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection for which we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC).
- Announcement of Data Leaks We make every effort to ensure that data breaches are detected at an early stage and, if necessary, reported immediately to you or the responsible supervisory authority, taking into account the respective data categories that are affected.
- Storage of Data The personal data is stored for ten (10) years. The storage of the data for a period of ten (10) years serves for later tracking of the order in case of loss or retrieval of the diamond, whereby clients can be identified and contacted by means of a reference number. At the end of this period, the data will be made anonymous and stored for scientific research or statistical purposes.
- Cookies This website uses “cookies” to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure.A “cookie” is a small text file that we transmit via our web server to the browser’s cookie file on your computer’s hard drive. This enables our website to recognize you as a user when a connection is established between our web server and your browser. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our Internet pages. The content of the cookies we use is limited to an identification number that no longer allows any personal reference to the user. The main purpose of a cookie is to recognize the visitors of the website.Two types of cookies are used on this website:
* Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave our website and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.* Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave our website and are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
- Server Log Files In order to optimize this website in terms of system performance, user-friendliness and provision of useful information about our services, the provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes your Internet protocol address (IP address), browser and language setting, operating system, referrer URL, your Internet service provider and date/time.This data is not combined with personal data sources. We reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of any concrete indications of illegal use.
- Our Contact Information The protection of your data is particularly important to us. You can contact us at any time for your questions or revocation using the contact details below. Algordanza AG
Via Innovativa 15
SwitzerlandPhone: 0041 81 353 74 55
Fx: 0041 81 353 74 56